Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ARSENIC BASED LIFEFORMS? [Goodbye Message]

HELLO FAITHFUL NONEXISTANT READERS,
THIS IS MASONasdvfdsxz! heLlp me i'm being eatedsw by somEQA2 MONSTER. ITS THe Ezine monstER. Beofre I go I must tELL YOU THAT THERE IS SOME COOL STUFF. MAn! TherE Are soM E ArsenIC BAseD LiFeFORMs nNOW  BRO. dSDSfsFSSFSSDSDSsdsdsdsdssfsfs. woops that was the bomb exploded. Thi IS THE END FOR ME. I amACtuAlly BEing Devoured by TEH Sci TECh MONseter. AnywY1 there are some arsenic based lifeforms that were discovered in a California lake. They are different from any life we have ever encountered before, for they live off of arsenic, not phosphorus, carbon etc. ALSO NASA discovered a TON of life sustaining planets relatively close to us. It would only take around 20 years to fly there at near light speed. Also, WikiLeaks has information on UFO's! Too bad that he turned himself in for charges of rape... ANNNND, there are some really awesome mods for the Xbox Kinect.
This is just about the coolest thing EVER!
It makes me actually want a Kinect!
Well I hope that whoever reads this blog enjoyed it, and I hope you had as great a time in eZine as I did.
WELL GOTTA GO I'M BEING DIGESTED.
-mason

No comments:

Post a Comment